Friday, February 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties February Release Party 2019!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!

Welcome to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties 
February Release 2019 Release Party! 
I've created a Set of Mini 3x3 Gift Cards using the 
NEW Planner Series: All Occasions Stamp Set
coordinating Planner Series: All Occasions Die Set!!  
Here's what I've created for today!! 
I Started by creating my 3X3 Card Bases from Kraft Cardstock and then I Die Cut some 3x3 Card Front Panels!! Then I Stamped & Embossed my Sentiments!! I used the For You Stamp Set, along with the Congrats Stamp Set!! I wanted to Stamp and Emboss the Images onto Patterned Paper and I used the Lawn Fawn Plaid 6x6 Pad!! I Then DIe CUt the Images form the Front of the Card Panels and backed the Images behind!! I used Foam Tape to pop them up off the Card Bases and then added some Flower Sequin Details for a touch of Sparkle!! I LOVE how they turned out!! 

For even MORE Inspiration please visit the rest of the AMAZING Design Team Blogs!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you come back tomorrow for a look at the SWEET Baby Card I've created!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

 COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA

6 comments:

  1. These are darling Larissa, I like the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. splendid beat ! I woul will even enjoy how i feel after analyzing your article

    ReplyDelete

  3. i am actually lo a issue new nowadays! Thank you for that. Thank u for sharing, i really like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Feel free to visit my website;

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, its a incredi ble information. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)