Friday, February 8, 2019

Happy Bird-Day Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

Newton
HELLO & HAPPY FRIDAY!! 
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Blog today sharing this Bright and Cheerful Happy Bird-day Card!!
Happy Bird-Day Card by Larissa Heskett  using Newton's Nook Designs  Winter Birds, Newton Celebrates, Birthday Essentials and Frames & Flags Die Set  My Mind's Eye Well Hello 6X6 Patterned Paper, WoW Neutral Shimmer Glitter Embossing Powder
I used the Winter Birds Stamp Set to create a colorful birthday card! I started out by Stamping and Embossing  the image of the Chickadee from the Winter Birds Stamp Set but instead of coloring it in traditional colors I changed it up by making the SWEET Chickadee Bird shades of Pink to coordinate with the Well Hello Pattered Paper Pad I used by My Mind's Eye!! As soon as I saw this Pad I just KNEW I had to have it and it coordinates SO WELL with SEVERAL of the AMAZING NND Stamp Sets!! Think about that next time your looking at NEW Pads to buy!! 
I added some Cracked Pistachio Distress Paint Splatters to the Pattered Paper Card Base for some added texture and sat it aside to dry!! Then I die cut the SWEET Chickadee Bird using the coordinating Winter Birds Die Set!! To make this even MORE FUN I colored a Party Hat from the Newton Celebrates Stamp Set and cut it out with the Newton Celebrates Die Set to add it onto the Chickadee Birds head!! I added the Bright and Cheerful Chickadee Bird to my card, adding some Wild Honey Distress Ink behind him on a circle die cur!! For my card base I used the bold bird themed patterned paper!! Then I added the "celebrate" sentiment from our Birthday Essentials Stamp Set, Stamping and Embossing it onto a banner from our Frames & Flags Die Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Neutral Shimmer Glitter Embossing Powder!! I added s sprinkling of Blue Iridescent Sequins from my stash and I think it finishes it off PERFECTLY!! I LOVE the way it turned out and WHO wouldn't want to receive a Bird-Day Card like this!!?? 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)