Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties November 2018 Release Party!! =)

Paper Sweeties DT


            HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm here for the Release Party of the 
November 2018 *NEW* Paper Sweeties Product Release!! 
Here's a look at the NEW Products: 

I wanted to create a SWEET Shaker Card!! I thought it would be FUN to use some Plaid Patterned Paper for the Gingerbread Girl and then I added some Snowflakes, Gingerbread and Mini Hearts and Stars for the Shaker Elements!! I Stamped and Embossed the LOVE sentiment using some WoW Red Glitter Embossing Powder!! I also Created a WoW Red Glitter Embossed Bow and Die Cut some Felt Leaves and finished it off with a Mini Jingle Bell!! I Die Cut a Scalloped Rectangle from some Chalkboard Patterned Paper and then adhered it all to a Gina K Designs Silver Metallic A2 Cardbase!! This Card makes me think of my late Mother-In-Law she LOVED Gingerbread Men and she would have ADORED receiving this for the Holidays!! I hope I've INSPIRED you today and don't forget to visit the rest of the Design Team as they're sharing some fabulous inspiration...be sure to check out their blogs!!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

I'm Linking Up


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

2 comments:

  1. Your plaid gingerbread lady is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE buffalo plaid! This is such a great idea having the gingerbread on the front but then the shaker bits inside. So creative! Love this💕

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)