Saturday, April 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties | April 2017 Release Party!! =)

Pin It



HELLO!!
Welcome to the Paper Sweeties | April 2017 Release Party!! Today is the DAY!!
The New Release is AVAILABLE NOW in the Paper Sweeties Boutique!!



 Today I'm showcasing the New You Add Color to My Life Stamp Set, You add color to my life Sweet Cuts!! I Inked up the Paint Splatter Stamp in Sections using (Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint, and Broken China) I created 2 Masks of the Paint Splatter and after Stamping the Fired Brick, I Stamped the Broken China and then the Fossilized Amber Images!! I used the Masks on either side to Stamp the Spiced Marmalade and then the Peeled Paint, adding Judikins Detailed Clear Embossing Powder to make the Images POP!!
Then I Stamped and Embossed 5 of the Crayon Images and used Coordinating Copic Markers to Color them in to Match the Paint Splatter Images (Fired Brick: E07, R39, E09  Spiced Marmalade: YR68, YR07, YR18  Fossilized Amber: Y23, YR21, YR23  Peeled Paint: YG25, YG95, YG97  Broken China: BG01, BG23, B14)!! I was thinking I wanted them to be more like Crayon Wax Splatters!! FUN RIGHT!!??  =) Then I used Foam Tape to POP them up after I Die Cut them out using the Coordinating Die Set!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! To finish off my Card I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment and I Masked the Letters in the Word COLOR using the same Distress Oxide Inks so I'd have a Visual Triangle of Rainbow Colors on my Card!! Alittle Black Burlap Twine Wrapped around the Top of the Card and my Card was Finished!!
 
 
Here's the list of all the Paper Sweeties Designers who are sharing in today's Sneak Peek event, and I know that they each have something extra special to share with you!!  =)

Don't forget about our Challenge going on until the
end of the month!  Hope to see your project there!

 THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS and BLESSED EASTER WEEK/WEEKEND and I'll see you again tomorrow for the Paper Sweeties April Release Rewind!! To see more make SURE you visit the Paper Sweeties Blog!!  =)
                         COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
                                    LARISSA   =)
 
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun colorful card, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness,I am loving these crayons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like the burst of color at the end of each crayon! This is fun!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)