Sunday, September 27, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS September Designer Drafts challenge!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!  =)
Today we start another weekly challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS blog!! This week we are sharing a DESIGNER DRAFT challenge. 
This week we are inspired by the following sketch:

I've used these Products!!
Summer Lovin' Stamp Set, A Little Lovin' Stamp Set, Flip Flops Dies, Foliage 2 Dies

That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by the rest of the AMAZING Paper Smooches SPARKS DT Members' Blogs, get inspired, and leave them some LOVE!! 
And don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS Blog for more details!!!! This challenge ends October 3rd. I can't wait to see what you make!!! =)
Have a FABULOUS Week!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

6 comments:

  1. Larissa, this card is so adorable. Feels like I'm ready to head to Hawaii and take those flip flops to the beach with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the thought of having to put my flip flops away soon!! Your card makes me smile, so cute and creative Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Larissa--- those flip flops are just soooooooooooo beautiful! I want a pair exactly like them! LOVE LOVE LOVE! And I love the design of your card-- it's perfect for your anniversary:) Guess I should get on the ball and make a card for Trav!!! Our anniversary is coming up! LOL! Great job this week:) HUGS <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, I really love those cute flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable! Love the fun dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just awesome! The mixed sentiments, the die cuts, the colouring... Fantastic!!

    Also; thank you, again, so much for your sweet comments on my gDT-cards. You truly made my heart smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)