Saturday, September 26, 2015

NND Hello Fall - Simon Says Stamp EXCLUSIVE Set!! =)

Pin It




HAPPY SATURDAY!!  =)
Today is a SPECIAL Day!! Today Newton's Nook Designs is being featured on the Simon Says Stamp Blog with an EXCLUSIVE Stamp Set designed by us for their STAMPtember celebration!! How cool is that? I know many of you LOVE shopping over at Simon Says Stamp so make sure you head over there today and check out our exclusive Hello Fall Stamp Set!! It's only available on their site while supplies last!
Here's the Set - When Heidi from Simon Says Stamp asked if Jennifer wanted to create a set for their STAMPtember celebration Jennifer Said she immediately thought of Newton and his friends playing in leaves for Fall and came up with these AMAZING Images:
Hello Fall Stamp set by Newton's Nook Designs
Aren't these Images just the CUTEST Ever!!??
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fall so this set is going to be one of my Favorites!!
I've made a Couple Projects for today!! A Shaker Card and some Sweet Fall Treat Boxes!! SQUEAL!! There's SO MUCH you can do with this AMAZING Set!!
I've created a FUN Scene using the Fence and Grass Images from the Newton's Nook Designs Garden Whimsy Stamp Set!!
Garden Whimsy
 I Stamped and Embossed all of the Images onto some Distress Watercolor Paper and then used Distress Markers to WaterColor all of the Images!! I've used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circle Die Set to Create the Window for the Shaker and then used a Mixture of Pretty Pink Posh Sequins in both 4mm and 8mm sizes to Fill if!! I Fussy Cut several of the Leaves from the set out and added them around the feet of my Bunny Image!! Some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker adds just the right touch of Sparkle and my Card was done!!
I HOPE you JOIN in on the FUN and HOP Along to see what EVERYONE has created with this AMAZING Exclusive Stamp Set "Hello Fall"!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Larissa this is such a CUTE shaker card!! The little fence and grass are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shaker card is perfect for this set! The sequins look like leaves that have fallen! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. I love the scene you created with these cute stamps. Love It-Pinned It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute shaker card! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! I love this fun shaker with the bunny and pumpkin in front! Great fall colors too! Thanks so much for featuring our Simon Says Stamp Exclusive set!

    - Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! I love this fun shaker with the bunny and pumpkin in front! Great fall colors too! Thanks so much for featuring our Simon Says Stamp Exclusive set!

    - Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)