Friday, September 18, 2015

Newton's Nook Designs Inly Paws Challenge #25 Halloween Theme!! =)

Pin It

Newton's Nook Designs

Hello & Happy Friday!! =)
Today is the Start of the New Newton's Nook Designs Inly Paws Challenge #25 Halloween Theme over on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog!! We are Inspired by this Amazing Photo for this months Challenge!!
Samantha Mann's photo.
I was inspired by the Pumpkins so I created a Shaker Card and Stamped and Embossed the Leaves from the Newton's Nook Designs Falling into Autumn Stamp Set!! =)
Falling into Autumn | 4x6 photopolymer Stamp Set | Newton's Nook Designs
I just LOVE these Fonts and the AMAZING Versatility of this Stamp Set!! I added some Distress Glitter in Peeled Paint to some of the Leaves and then I also Stamped and Embossed the Little Acorns!! I used Distress Inks to Water Color the Pumpkin and then added a few Black Soot Splatters!! I used the Avery Elle Double Pierced Rectangles for the Double Frame around my Card!! The Pumpkin Shaker Element was Created using the Paper Trey Ink Shaker Shapes Pumpkin Die Set!!  The Sequins are a Mixture of Different sizes from Pretty Pink Posh!! I used 4mm Sequins in GoldOnyx and Pumpkin!! The 6mm Sequins in Tangerine and the Sunshine Glow!! A few Silver Shimmer Seed Beads!!
I hope you'll play along and I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

1 comment:

  1. You know...you make the cutest shaker cards Larissa!! I LOVE this one!! The pumpkin die might need to make it's way here to my house, so cute! The leafy acorn accents are perfect. Your rocked this card my friend!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)