Friday, September 18, 2015

MFT You Could be a Card Design Super Star Contest ~ Grateful Card!! =)

Pin It





Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the First Card I've made and entering into the MFT You Could be a Card Design Super Star Contest!! This is the Second Card I have made for this Contest and MAN is it FULL of AMAZING Entries!! I'm hoping I can go through and leave comments this weekend!!??  =)
I decided it would be FUN to create a Fall Themed Card and I've used the BEAUTIFUL MFT Falling Leaves Die Set along with the MFT Words of Gratitude Die Set!! I Water Colored the Water Color Paper and then Die Cut my Leaves then I added some Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint and let it Dry!! Then I added some Gold Mica Powder over the Top and BOY is this a BEAUTIFUL Card to look at in person!! =) It just make me SO HAPPY!! =) I glued all of the Die Cut Leaves onto a Distress Water Color Card Base and then added some Shading to really make the Leaves POP!! I Layered the Vellum Die Cut Panel on top after Die Cutting it with the MFT Double Stitched Rectangle Die Set!! I added the Grateful Die Cut after I Inked it and added a few more of the Leaves and the Banner that I Die Cut from the MFT BluePrints 20 Die Set and then I Heat Embossed the Sentiment in Ranger Gold Embossing Powder onto some Black MFT Cardstock!! A few Gold Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh in both 4mm, 6mm and 8 mm and some Gold Seed Bead Centers and my Card was Finished!! =)
 THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

4 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)