Friday, June 26, 2015

MFT Summer School Challenge ~ Lesson #5 – Balance: Quiet Space/White Space!! =)

Pin It
Print

Print
Hello!!
I'm stopping in to hare the Card that I've made for the MFT Summer School Challenge ~ Lesson #5 – Balance: Quiet Space/White Space!! I've been SUPER BUSY this Last Week on the Farm, so I haven't been able to Play along with ALL of the FUN Challenges, but I was able to make one card and I LOVE the way it turned out!! I LOVE the look of White Space, but seem to STRUGGLE with it as I ALWAYS seem to think my cards look unfinished for some reason!!?? Probably because when we were in School we were taught to COVER the WHOLE Page!! HAHAHA!! =) I started by Die Cutting Several of the Die-namics MPD Fancy Butterflies Base Layer from some Distress Water Color Paper!! I then Die Cut the Top Layer of the Die-namics MPD Fancy Butterflies from some Black Cardstock!! I used my Mini Distress Ink Cubes in Picked Raspberry and Wisteria to Water Color the Base Layer of the Butterflies!! After they were dry I adhered some Distress Rock Candy Glitter over the Top the of the Base Layers for a BEAUTIFUL Shimmer without losing any of the AMAZING Water Colored Designs Underneath!! I then glued all of the Pieces together just in the Center of the Butterfly for a FUN 3-D Design!! I then Die Cut Several Leaves from the Die-namics Branch with Leaves Die Set from some Patterned Paper and from some MFT Limelight Cardstock and then Layered them together!! I wanted to bring in another Layer to the Design and I LOVE the way it came together!! I Die Cut a Stitched Banner from the Die-namics Blueprints 20 Die Set and then Embossed Part of my Sentiment from the MFT Simply Fabulous Sayings Stamp Set using some White Embossing Powder!! I finished off the Sentiment on the Inside of the Card!! A few Sequins and my Card was Done!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is pretty! You layered butterfly looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)