Friday, May 8, 2015

Mother's Day Card & Bracelet with Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It

Newton
                                              The Sunrise this Morning!! =)
Hello!!
HAPPY Friday!! I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today!!
WOW!! I can't believe the First Week in May is already in the Books and we are headed to my Baby Sister's College Graduation tomorrow!! So Funny to think how FAST Time Fly's By!! Mother's Day is on Sunday so I thought it'd be FUN to share a BEAUTIFUL Mother's Day Card and a Gift that you can re-create in order to give to that Special Mother/Woman in your life using your Newton's Nook Designs Stamps!! =)  I'm using the New Fanciful Florals Stamp Set for my card today, but you could use the  NND Beautiful Blossoms or the Love Grows Stamp Sets to create a similar Design!! =)
Fanciful Florals | 4x6 Photopolymer Stamp Set | Newton's Nook Designs   Love Grows - 3x4 photopolymer flower | Mother's Day stamp set by Newton's Nook Designs.
I started by using Two Different Ink Colors to Ink up my Flower Images!! I LOVE the Dimension it adds to the Images!! I've used SSS Cotton Candy and WPlus9 Cranberry Crush for the Smaller Flower!! SSS Maliblue, WPlus9 Ocean Drive and SSS Lemon Chiffon for the Larger Flower and SSS Beanstalk Green and WPlus9 Mojito for the Leaves!! I wanted something to center my Design so I used the MFT Sentimental Flourish Frame Die and I die Cut it from MFT Smooth White CardStock!! I Layered it all together to create a BEAUTIFUL Grouping onto a Piece of Vellum!! I added some Distress Ink Spray Stain in Tumbled Glass to the Base of my Card for a Soft Glow underneath the Vellum!! I also decided to Stamp and Emboss my Sentiment from the Love Grows Stamp Set on the Base Layer as well to keep the over all Design Soft!! I've added some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker to the Center of the Flowers and a few Prima Blink Pearls and a few Pretty Pink Posh Crystal Sequins and my card was done!! For my Bracelet I used the same Etching Technique that I've hared in this Post!! I used the Small Flower Image from the Set and I LOVE the Two-Tone Design it created!! I added some Turquoise and Pearl Beads using Gold Plated Jump Rings and then I created Several Cha-Cha Styled Red Seed Bead Charms to add some Movement and I'm SO EXCITED about it how it turned out!!  =)
I hope this gives a Few Ideas of some ways you can use your Newton's Nook Designs to create a Few BEAUTIFUL Mother's Day Gifts!!?? It could even be used for Graduation Gifts as well!! =)
Don't Forget~
The Deadline is Today to enter our Inky Paws challenge #20 SKETCH Challenge!!
 
Have you checked out our latest challenge? You have  just a couple more days - until  Friday, May 8th at Midnight CST time to enter our current Inky Paws Challenge. All you need to do is create a card or project based on this sketch and using & NND products! 
The winners of this challenge will get a $10 Gift Card to our shop! You can view full details and link up your card to our Inky Paws Challenge on this post.

If you don't own a NND stamp set yet you can still play along - just download and use one of the digital freebies on our freebies page.

Hope you can find some time to Play Along, I CAN'T WAIT to see what you Create!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a Fabulous Weekend!!COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

4 comments:

  1. Larissa your card is exceptional!! You really outdid yourself, so beautiful!! Fantastic bracelet too. Way to stretch the possibilities of your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and bracelet are absolutely gorgeous!! You are so talented, tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love the softness of that vellum panel over your yummy, spritzed background, and your bracelet is gorgeous! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)