Friday, July 25, 2014

Paper Trey Ink July Blog Hop!! =)

Pin It

July Blog Hop Inspiration

Hello and Happy Friday!!
I'm stopping in to share a FUN little Project I've made for the Paper Trey Ink July Blog Hop!!
I've used the PTI Purse Dies and the coordinating PTI Coin Purse Pocket Die Set to create a Sweet Little Coin Purse for my niece!! =)
Papertrey Ink - Coin Purse Die       Papertrey Ink - Coin Purse Pockets Die Collection (set of 4)
I saw this fabric and fell in LOVE!! Isn't it CUTE!!?? I LOVED the colors and the Images!!
I used the Pocket Die to create a Layered Front Pocket and I've used some Iron-On Stabilizer to add to the Fabric along with adding a Felt Layer to make this alittle more STURDY!! I KNOW that Little Girls LOVE their Purses and I wanted to make sure that this was going to hold up to LOTS of abuse by a 4 yr. old!! =) I won't have to worry about it getting ripped or unraveling from LOTS of use!! I added some Brown Sequins and a seed bead to the eyes for a pop of glitz!! I think it really finishes the owl off in style!!

I can't wait to be INSPRED by ALL of the other creations that are going to be shared today on the PTI Blog for the Blog Hop!!  I hope your able to play along!!??
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

11 comments:

  1. I just added my card to the PTI gallery right after this ADORABLE project of yours!! I have a feeling I will "need" to get these dies after seeing this CUTENESS. LOVE it Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa, this is absolutely DARLING. I have yet to use those dies, thanks for the SWEET inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you were inspired to make a non-card project. And it turned out fabulously! Your children's projects turned out so cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Larissa this is precious! Your fabric cuts emphasize the wonderful owl, and the finished product is perfect! Thank you for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling little coin purse! I love the owl fabric! You did a wonderful job on this! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet - the fabric is gorgeous...I'm sure the recipient will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another adorable design! You are so creative, and I think I might need this set now:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly adorable, Larissa! I know she will love it! Thanks for leaving me such a sweet comments--made my day!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)