Sunday, July 27, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Drafts Challenge!! =)

Pin It















HELLO!! 
I hope you're having an AMAMZING Weekend!!?? =)
It's been a BUSY County Fair week here and even though I LOVE it, I'm glad tomorrow is the last day of the Fair for this year!!
Anyway, back to the New Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge for this week we have a really FUN Designer Drafts Challenge!! YIPPEE!! I LOVE these and I can't wait to see what you'll create!! I decided to use Several Different Paper Smooches Stamp and Die Sets to create my card this week!! I LOVE how it turned out because it is SO MY Style!! =) I used Paper Smooches Denim & Daisies and Blossoming Buds Stamp Sets along with the Paper Smooches StitchedPocket, and Toppers Dies!! I used Patterned Papers from Pink Paislee Pen Pals and the Authentique Precious Collections!! I used Enamel Dots from My Mind's Eye and some 8mm Crystal Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to add some dimension to the Flower Centers!! I stamped and Embossed the Pocket using some WOW Silver Glitter Embossing Powder and I LOVE the way it looks!! =)



I hope you'll go and check out the other Paper Smooches SPARKS DT Blogs to see what they have been INSPIRED to create!!

Katie
Larissa~You're Here!! 
Lori
Lynn
Savannah

You'll have until Saturday, August 2nd at 11:59 PST to play along with the Challenge!! Hop on over to the Paper Smooches Sparks Blog to play along with us!! I can't wait to see what you create!! I look forward to stopping by your Blog to leave some PSS LOVE too!!
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

10 comments:

  1. Larissa! I've been waiting for you to post this most awesome card! I caught a peek of it in my feedly and fell in LOVE with it....You've soooo inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pocket of flowers is daring in the denim pocket. Great job, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! This is a pocket FULL of SWEETNESS!!! love it Larissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Larissa-- those die cut flowers in that pocket are GORGEOUS! And they match the patterned paper well! LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Great take on this sketch- you ROCK <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larissa, I LOVE your pocket full of posies! It's so pretty and the glittery gold detail on the pocket is divine! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweet bouquet tucked in to the pocket! The pocket's gold detailing is fabulous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Larissa, thanks for the awesome inspiration:

    http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/2014/08/hello-pocket.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, Larissa! I love the gold details on the pocket (my kind of denim) and those layered flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)