Saturday, May 3, 2014

I Miss You Card for the Paper Smooches SPARK Challenge!! =)

Pin It














HELLO!!
Happy National Scrapbooking Day/Weekend!! Hopefully you've been able to get some Crafting Time in!!??
I'm stopping in to share a card I've made for the Paper Smooches SPARKS April Designer Draft Challenge!! I LOVED the Sketch this month!! SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!! =)
I decided to use the Paper Smooches Stitched Tag Die and the Sweet Rainbow and Sun Images from the Paper Smooches Spectrum Stamp Set!! My sentiment is from the New Paper Smooches I BLANK You Stamp Set and then I've used the Large Tag and some Cloud Dies also from Paper Smooches!! I wanted to play with Water Color so I used Tim Holtz Distress Water Color Paper for my Stitched Tag!! I used Distress Markers and some Perfect Pearls Spray and I LOVE how shimmery it is in real life!! I colored directly onto the Sun for a two toned Sun and then Sprayed it with the Perfect Pearls Spray before I stamped it and again once I had stamped it!! I then colored the Rainbow Image and used the Perfect Pearls to fill it in!! I colored the entire tag and added some Perfect Pearls once I had it the way I wanted it to get some FUN movement of the color!! I used my Glue Pen to outline the Clouds and then added some Distress Rock Candy Glitter!! I also used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen to color the entire Rainbow for even MORE Sparkle just incase there wasn't enough already!! HAHAHAHA!!  =)
I added my tag over a Vellum Tag and then added some of the Cloud Die Cuts to finish out the Sketch!! I LOVE the way it came together!!


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

5 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous take on the sketch! What a fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch. Love the colors, shine and the layers.Thanks for playing along with us at the PS Sparks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a happy card Larissa! Love the cute rainbow and clouds, great job with the sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute AND fun design!! Love the rainbow, so whimiscal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GET OUT! That rainbow is SUPER BEAUTIFUL! LOOOOOOOOVE the glitter! Fun design! YOU ROCK:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge <3

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)