Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Coin Purse and some Sweet Felt Bows!!

Pin It

Hello!!

I'm stopping in real FAST just to share a Quick little Video I made that shows the SWEET little Coin Purse I made for my Little God Daughter/Niece for her 3rd Birthday!!
I used the AWESOME PTI Coin Purse Die and some of the Sweet October Afternoon Fabric!!
I have another Video Planned for this week to share some Tips and Tricks on ways to use these dies and to share some of the different Purses I've been BUSY Making!! I've also been BUSY making Bows and Barrett's!! I've used more of the PTI Stitching Dies and Bow Die along with some of the New Lil' Inker Dies!! I LOVE creating with Felt!! OHLALALA!!  LOVE how SWEET these all are!! =) I might be ALITTLE Biased though!! HAHAHAHA!! =)
Anyway, I didn't get any Good Photo's, but this video shows what I've done!!

Okay I've added these HORRIBLE Pictures!! =) I took them off the Computer while watching the Video!! I wanted to just give you an idea of what they looked like just in case you didn't want to watch the video!!  =)


THANKS for watching and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet little projects Larissa! The OA fabric is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)