Saturday, April 26, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS and Moxie Fab Water Colored Script Card!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I hope your Weekend is going GREAT!!?? Mine has been a BUSY one so far and with a First Communion for one of my God Children and then a 3rd Birthday Party for another one; tomorrow is going to be EQUALLY as Busy, but OH SO FUN!! =)
I wanted to stop in and share a Card I made for two different Challenges!!
Play along with THIS week's challenge!
The Anything Goes Challenge with Paper Smooches SPARKS and a FUN Handwriting Challenge over on the Moxie Fab World Blog!!
I have been LOVING all of the AMAZING New Script Stamp Sets and the New Bold Buzzwords by Paper Smooches is one of my FAVORITES!!
     
Bold Buzz Words    Love Word Die  

 I have LOVED the die for a year now and even though the New Stamp doesn't coordinate EXACTLY with the Die its actually a really close fit as you'll see on my card!! I wanted to do a FUN Water Colored Technique on some Distress Water Color Paper (my FAVORITE Water Color Paper) so I cut a piece down to A2 Size and stamped the Script Love Stamp with two different colors of Distress Ink!! I then took some Perfect Pearls that I mixed with some water in a spray bottle and sprayed the Stamped Script Word so that it would Bleed and Blend!! I then dried it with my heat gun and then inked up the stamp again only this time I sprayed the Stamp with the Perfect Pearls Spray and then stamped it right over the last Stamped LOVE and then dried it and I ended up with a Really Neat Water Colored Script Love Word!! I repeated this Several times ALL Over my Distress Water Color Panel!! I then took one of the Solid Heart Stamps and Inked it up in the coordinating Distress Ink Color and Sprayed it with the spray and then Stamped it in the centers of all of the O's!! I dried them and set my panel aside!! I then took another piece of the same Distress Water Color Paper and marked out where my stamped Script LOVE Words were!! I took my PS LOVE Die and die cut several of the LOVE words out of the Card front Panel trying to line them up with the stamped LOVE words as best I could!! I then took the same Script LOVE Stamp and stamped the Word LOVE all over my Card Front Panel amongst all of the Die Cut LOVE words in VersaFine Black Onyx Ink!! I LOVE the way this turned out!! SQUEAL!!   =) 
I then layered my two panels using some Foam Tape and my card was finished!! SO HAPPY with this Card!! I hope you'll give the Water Color Techniques a Try they are SO FUN and Addictive!!
Here is my finished Card!!




Hopefully you can see how close the stamp lines up with the Die especially for a FUN Technique like this one!! I wish you could see how PRETTY this is with the Perfect Pearls!! In real life it is so Shimmery!! I LOVE it!! =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

5 comments:

  1. Unique & creative--love it, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watercolor technique that you are using on this card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I like your rainbow of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the challenge!! I love the colorful background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS IS COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!!!! With a side of awesome sauce! LOVE it Larissa!!! XO

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)