Hello and Happy Friday!!
Are you ready for the first day of
#09 Inky Paws Challenge!!??
This month's challenge is a Color Challenge!!
The colors we're looking for in projects are: Pale Pink • Yellow • Lilac • Soft Green
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along!
Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?
- Create a NEW project (card or other paper craft item) based on the sketch above.
- Your project MUST use at least one Newton's Nook Designs stamped image (or free digital stamp - check out our Freebies page).
- Post your project to your blog or to an online photo gallery such as Flickr or splitcoaststampers (on splitcoast please use keywords newtonsnook and IPC09).
- Link back to this challenge (if posting in an online gallery copy the link into the photo description).
- Submit your project to this challenge using the InLinkz widget below. You must submit a DIRECT link to your post page.
- Have more than one great idea? You can enter more than once! Just link up each card separately.
- TIP: Please make sure your photo in focus - We can't pick you as a winner if we can't see your card clearly because your photo is blurry!
Here is the card I created!!
I've stamped with Distress Markers and then sprayed the stamps with a Perfect Pearls Water Mixture!! I LOVE how BEAUTIFUL this is in real life!! I water colored my Image also using Distress Markers and then Fussy Cut it to add to the Stitched Heart Die from MFT!! I LOVE they way it came together!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll Play Along!!?? I'd LOVE o see what you create!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! We are in FULL Branding and Planting Mode around here!! We will be working my Dad's Cattle this weekend and taking them back to Pasture after they've been in the Corn Stocks or Corralled to have their babes!! It's always a very FUN, but BUSY time of year!! Beckett and Adam have their LAST Soccer Game tomorrow and its been a really GOOD Season!! Now we are onto Baseball though and Beckett can't wait!! They will be using a Pitching Machine this year and he LOVES to hit so it should be a really AWESOME transition!! THANKS for letting me share!! I have a TON to share today so hopefully you'll come back and check out all that I have been BUSY Working on around here!!?? =)