Friday, October 25, 2013

Tag It Challenge with Paper Trey Ink!! =)

Pin It

October-Blog-Hop

Hello and I'm so HAPPY I was able to play along with the challenge today over on the Paper Trey Ink BLOG!!
Got some unpacking done and decided I deserved a CREATIVE Break!!??
I decided to put a FUN Spin on the challenge because I have been wanting to create a bunch of these for awhile and I just haven't found the time so I thought today would be the PERFECT Day!!
I wanted to use the Gift Card Holder Die and turn it into a Gift Card Holder Tag!! I have several family members with birthday's around the Holiday's and I usually always buy a gift for them and then get them a gift card for another gift and it always seems that some of my gifts end up missing their Gift Cards!! So I wanted to use this die to create a Tag Holder that I can attach to the gift and also enclose my Gift Cards in and that way they will never fall off or get miss placed!! =)
Here are a couple different ones I create for todays challenge!!
I stamped the Cute Spider from the Tremendous Treats: Halloween Stamp Set twice and then layered them together using some Foam Tape!! I stamped the Web and the Sentiment from the  Mr. Bones  Stamp Set and then added some wiggly eyes and a twine and ribbon bow!! I LOVE how CUTE and FUN these are and that they will dress up my packages even more!! Plus I'll never have a MIA Gift Card again!! (I HOPE!!)    =)


Here is the inside of this tag!! I also Stamped the To: and From: on the Back of the Tag so all I have to do is add my names and they are ready to attach to my gifts!! =)

I embossed the Snowflakes from the Snowflake Melody Stamp Set onto Kraft Cardstock and then covered it with a Vellum Die Cut!! I then Stamped and Embossed the sentiment from the Stylish Sentiments: Birthday Stamp Set and added some gems!! I left the inside plain Kraft and let the Colored Embossed Snowflakes shine!! I just have to add my Tag String and the Names on the Back of the Tag and they're ready to attach to my gifts!!
THANKS so much for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE the gift card holders turned into tags. The spider tag is adorable!!! And the snowflake stamping is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tag gift card holder - cool - great idea! Love that spider tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling Larissa! If spiders can be cute, this one is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative! These are great, Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my - I LOVE the paper pieced spider!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! I don't like spiders one little bit, but yours is ADORABLE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this idea! Gift card tags, wonderful! PS, that spider is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look great, Larissa! I love that paper-pieced spider!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I love these! The spider one is adorable and I love the black twine on it, with that spider!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)