Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bitty Bungalow LOVE with Paper Smooches!! =)

Pin It

YEAH!!  =)
One last card to share using my New Paper Smooches Stamps!!
Since we have just moved, I knew I wanted to get the Bitty Bungalows Stamp Set and Dies and I'd be able to create some New Address Cards, along with Thank You cards for all of the Sweet Gifts and Food we have received from the people in our new part of the Country!! =) We have sections in the Country (instead of Blocks like in town) they consist of a 4 mile section a mile in each direction and those in that section are considered your neighbors!! We live in such a small rural area that we already now all of our new neighbors, but it sure is Nice when they stop by with stuff to welcome us to the Neighbor (Section) Hood!! =)
So I decided to make some FUN Thank You cards and I used the Bitty Bungalows Stamp Set and Dies and the Hot Spots Small Base Dies!! I used my Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Color Pencils to color the CUTE little scene I created to resemble our New House!! I was going for a Beautiful Fall Day!! I then added the sentiment into the die space and used foam tape to add some dimension!! I added some really AWESOME Vintage Lace I found during the recent Junk Jaunt I went on with my mom and Greyson for my birthday!! It added just the right touch of sweetness and warmth to finish my card off right!! I added a Die Cut Thanks along with a sentiment and our New Address then I rounded the edges of the whole card to mimic the hot spot and my card is ready to send!! I know it will be appreciated!!
Here are some pictures of my finished card!!

 
I'm linking this up to the Paper Smooches Guest Designer Challenge Post!! If you're looking for some AMAZING Inspiration you should take a minute and visit the blogs of those sharing their talents!! I have shared four cards today so if you want to check them out too just scroll down!! =)

THANKS for stopping by today and have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. Awww what a cute little scene, I like the red sports car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is soooo adorable! I love the little home setup and the sentiment window! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)