Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cool Shades Challenge with Paper Smooches SPARKS!! =)

Pin It

 Hello and welcome back for another Cool Shades challenge on the
Paper Smooches SPARKS Blog!!
 
 
This week we are inspired by this color story "Autumn"
 
 
I wanted to create a Halloween Card and I thought it would be FUN to try my hand a FUN Batik Background!! I stamped the Bats from the Spookalicious Stamp Set in the different ink colors and then stamped them in three different generations of ink!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! I then die cut 9 of the Witch dies from the Halloweenies Dies and glued them together to make  a really thick embellishment and after die cutting the witch from the stamped background I layered the stamped and colored piece back in it to make it pop off the card!! I colored the witch from the Halloweenies Stamp Set using my Faber-Castell Aquarelle Water Color Pencils and I LOVE the way it turned out!! I just had to add some wiggly eyes to my witch to make her come to life even more!! LOVE!!
I decided to add some Gesso Stenciling to the Kraft Cardstock mate using a Tim Holtz Stencil!! It adds just the right amount of added texture!!


 
I hope you'll go and see what the rest of the Paper Smooches SPARKS DT came up for this weeks challenge and if you have the chance to play along I'd LOVE to see what you come up with!!
  THANKS so much for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the fluttering colorful bats Larissa! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME b'ground and that witch is the cutest !!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)