Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Classic Halloween with Paper Smooches!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I wanted to stop in and share some Classic Halloween Cards made with Paper Smooches Stamps!!  =)
I wanted to use the CUTE Ghost from the Spookalicious Stamp Set!!
I decided it would be FUN to stamp and emboss it onto some Vellum!! After I stamped and embossed it in Black I thought it needed some highlights so after thinking about all the options I had I decided to stamp and embossed it again in white and then cut it out and layered it behind the other image!! I added my sentiment and White Embossed it and added some wiggly eyes to bring the Ghost to life!! I thought it needed something more and I was kinda going for a Chalkboard effect/Spookified!! So I went and got my Chalkboard chalk and drew onto my black cardstock and then whipped it off!! I was left with a white chalk residue and I decided to stamp into it with nothing but the Stamp!! It left a really neat ghost impression of the stamped word BOO!! I then sprayed it with some Fixative so that my images would stay in place!! I also decide to add an explanation mark after my main sentiment to tie it all together and I LOVE the way it turned out!!
Here are some pictures of my finished card!!


I'm linking this up to the Paper Smooches Guest Designer Challenge Post!! If you're looking for some AMAZING Inspiration you should take a minute and visit the blogs of those sharing their talents!! I'm also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp Spooky Challenge!! Hope you'll play along too!! =)

THANKS for stopping by today and have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

4 comments:

  1. So cute, Larissa! Love the googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!

    Craftin Desert Divas has a Halloween challenge this week...if you want to enter it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much fun Larissa, fun googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Halloween card! Love the chalk effect! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)