Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Frightful Spider with Paper Smooches!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I'm back with another Halloween Card using Paper Smooches Stamps and Dies!!
I decided to use the Hexagon Dies to cut a piece of Vellum!! Then I took the spider web image from the Halloweenies Stamps Set and made it larger by stamping it three times lining up the various lines to make it all one piece!! Next I stamped my sentiment and then the Spider!! I used my Tim Holtz ruler and drew a web string from the web down to the spider and covered the web with the Vellum Hexagon!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! Here are some pictures!!




 Here are a couple pictures of our Halloween Pumpkins!! We usually carve some and leave them at both Grandma's Houses and then we Paint some for our house!! It has been so COLD this year, so we had to buy pumpkins because ours got frozen in the Garden before they were ready to be picked!! =( Beckett was SO SAD!! So was I, but I think Adam was more sad when we got the total price for these beauties at the store!! Eight dollars a piece for the larger ones and 2 for four on the smaller ones!! He looked at me and said that's why we grow our own from seeds!! =) Oh well, it was FUN painting them and we had FUN painting Greyson's hands for his hand prints on his little pumpkin!! =)
I'm also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp Spooky Challenge!! Hope you'll play along too!! =)
THANKS so much for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. Terrific card Larissa! I like the hexagon webs on your hexagon die cut, fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Great idea to use the spiderweb together with a hexagon. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)