Sunday, April 1, 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge!! =)

Pin It



I wanted to play along with this challenge because I was drawn to the FUN Inspiration photo!!
I decided to stamp some flowers and cut them out!! Then I added some gems to the centers.
I wanted to copy the fun background of the dress and found a stamp from the My Mind's Eye stamp set and it looked just like the lace so I stamped it on a kraft card base with Jet Black archival ink!!
Then I used some black netting and covered the card!! I used some Teressa Collins core`dinations cardstock for the bottom of the card and I LOVE how it turned out!! Here are some photos!!

THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY-HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL take on the Runway pic! LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful week, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous...I love your take on the challenge...

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)