Friday, January 6, 2012

Make it Monday #47

Today I decided to play along with the AWESOME make it Monday Challenge over at Paper Trey Ink.
You can play along too here: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/make-it-monday-47-2011-a-la-carte-participants.html  Even if you don't play along you can go and check out all of the AWESOME INSPIRATION!! =)
I took my cue from the Make It Monday video #4 with Hearther Nichols you can watch it here:
http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/02/make-it-monday-4-creating-with-fun-foam.html
Instead of using Fun Foam though I decided to use felt!!
I also wanted to play with the NEW Heart border and the Loopy Flower Dies




Then also the New Stamps:

Tag-it's #11

Love & Marriage
You can find these all here: http://www.papertreyink.com/
Well here are the cards that I made!!





So there you have it!! =)
I hope you enjoy the cards and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
            LARISSA =)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love that flower. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous cards. I think my favorite is the one with the negative image of the die and the felt behind it. You are super generous with your felt. I have all the colors, and they are all hoarded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What FUN heart cards! What to use these dies and the felt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the last card! What an awesome way to use that die! So creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your cards are fabulous. I love your different takes on the hearts border die. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all GORGEOUS!!!!! Love them all! I am going to HAVE to get this die....still sold out though..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I especially love the glitter hearts!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)