Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WOW!! Made the Bella Blvd. Blog!! =)

Well many of you know that Bella Blvd. held their first ever Design Team call and just announced the New Team for 2011-12.
I tried out because I LOVE their cute designs and come on Stephanie just seems SO SWEET!! =)
I LOVE all of the creativity that the Bella Team has and who wouldn't want to be a part of that!!????
Well I knew that it was a LONG shot as I am fairly NEW to the whole DT thing, but my mom always said "that you'll never know unless you try." So I have grown up with that outlook and decided to give it a shot.
Sad but true I didn't make the team~~I really was SAD =(
On the BRIGHT side though the Team that they chose is FULL of AMAZING talent and I know that we will be INSPIRED by them ALL year. There will be another call and maybe someday it will be my name on that list???
Until then though they decide to share some of the projects that CAUGHT their EYE and guess what I made that list with my Paper Apron!! =)
YIPPEE~~that has to be a GOOD thing???  RIGHT!!
So even with the sadness something good has come from it and I think you should go check out all of the other AMAZING PROJECTS that made that list!! There are LOT of TALENTED DESIGNERS out there and if you keep creating and believing in yourself and your talents BIG THINGS will happen for you too someday!!
Here is the link and the photo of my PAPER APRON!! =)
http://bellablvd.typepad.com/bella_blvd/
Larissa
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)