Thursday, September 1, 2011

OMG!! =) I had a blast at CE!!

Well I have had a busy couple of weeks!! You forget where you are when you are without your computer.
I got back from the AWESOME Creative Escape Weekend and then I went straight to work on my entries for the Bella Blvd. Design Team Call!! =)
You can check it out here~~
http://bellablvd.typepad.com/bella_blvd/2011/09/bella-artista-design-team-call-reminder.html
I had a BLAST creating with all of their products!! I have always LOVED the simply yet creative images and prints!! I have never met Stephanie, but I know we would hit it off!! =) The whole team just looks so SWEET!! =)

I have TONS of photos to share from my CE weekend!! I got to meet TONS of new friends and I also ran into old friends that were made at the Color Connection I attended in May!! 
So stay tuned I have alot to share!! The rest of my stuff arrived today from Arizona so I will be able to take pics of the AWESOME projects we made and share all of the fun I had with you!!

We are taking family photos on saturday and it should be BEAUTIFUL!! We have added two babies and a brother-in-law since our last family photo so it will be nice to have it updated!!
Have a FABULOUS LABOR DAY WEEKEND!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)