Monday, September 5, 2011

Moxie Fab World FABULOUS FELT CHALLENGE!! =)


Hello!! =)
Here is the card that I have made for the FABULOUS FELT challenge over at the Moxie Fab World Blog. You can check it out here: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2011/08/next-challenge-in-moxie-fab-world.html
I had fun playing with felt. I cut out the card base from the monsters cricut cart. I then traced the tummy and horns and tail pieces and added the felt!! I LOVE the way the stuffed tummy added some dimension!! I also added the hand stitching for even more interest!!
Then I made another card. I used Bella Blvd. paper from the Tail Waggers & Cat Naps Quadrants.
I thought it made the perfect background for my winter card. I then cut out my tree shapes from two different colors of felt. I layered them and then tied the center with string to make them have a 3-D look. I added buttons with string stitched centers and then layered it all on the brown tree trunk. I used a Bella Blvd. sticker from the same line as the snow at the bottom of the card and the a chipboard star as the tree topper!! I LOVE that I used a line that isn't holiday designed and turned it into a Christmas card!! THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Larissa! Thanks for linking these up to the Fabulous Felt challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)