Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Made the Prima Blog!! =)

Well I am usually not one to boast~~but I am finding that in order to make a name in this CRAZY industry you have to get EXCITED and share EVERYTHING that you do or WIN!! =)
So today I am posting because I have made the Prima Blog again for the month of August!! =)
Each month Prima has two challenges~~you can check them out here:
http://prima.typepad.com/prima/prima_sketches/   Prima Sketches Challenge
http://prima.typepad.com/prima/prima-product-picks/    Prima Product Picks Challenge

So I have to share that I have made the blog for the last three months!! =)
YIPPEE!! I met the Prima Team at Color Connection in Riverside California in May and I found out about the challenges then!! When I got back I decide to play along and much to my surprise I made the blog!! I was SO HAPPY!! =)  My name is Larissa McConville on the projects.  McConville is my maiden name. So you may not know that it is me unless you know this, but trust me it is ME!! =)
So I just wanted to share my EXCITEMENT and share my projects so that you know I made the Prima Blog YEAH!!
Here they all are:
June Prima Product Challenge

July Prima Product Pick Challenge

August Prima Product Challenge
THANKS for stopping by today and letting me share my EXCITEMENT about making the Prima Blog!!  =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Larissa! Look forward to meeting you at Spark :) hugs from Conroe, Texas

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)