Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Fun Card!! =)


This is a fun card I made using Tattered Angels products!! I LOVE the fall colors Maple Sugar, Dragonfly, Apple and Pomegranet.  Together they all work so beautifully!! I used the sticky back canvas on the inside from ranger and I just LOVE the way the glimmer mist takes to the canvas!! I hope you enjoy this and that you will get out your Tattered Angels products and play!!
Have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!! =) 
I won first place on this card at CKC Kansas City this last fall and I wanted to share it with you all!!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I can see why it won first place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Larissa- please stop by my blog and see what you've won today!
    www.scrapinkris.blogspot.com
    thanks for your sweet comments,
    LOVE your card, the colors are divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I design for Tattered Angels .. so that was awesome to see! Good for you!
    Hey..thanks for the comment on my blog. So fun that you are from Nebraska also! yay!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)