Friday, December 18, 2020

Season of Joy Card with Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing this Festive and Colorful Season of Joy Card!! 
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Christmas Roundabout Stamp Set with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 

I used Copic Markers to Color in the Images!! 
Red: R14 & R39  Yellow: Y11 & YR23  Green: YG61, YG63 & G19  Turquoise: BG13, BG45 & BG49  Brown: E31, E33 & E7  White: N0 & N2   Pink: R81, R83 & RV34   Light Turquoise: BG10 & BG13  Skin: E000, E11 & E13   Cheeks: RV11 

Then I Die Cut the Image out using the coordinating Circle Frames Die Set!! I Die Cut a Gingham Scalloped Circle also using the Circle Frames Die Set and adhered the Turquoise Colored Circle and the Colored Embossed Circle onto the Scalloped Circle adding some Foam Squares to the back side of the Scalloped Frame to adhered it to the Card Panel once it was ready!!  
I also colored some of the Images and Parts of the Images with Shimmer Pen to add some Sparkle and Shine!! I also added some White Gel Pen Highlights too!!
For the Card Panel I Stamped the NEW Christmas Roundabout Image twice onto the bottom of the Card Panel using my MISTI Stamping Tool in TE Sea Salt Ink!! I LOVE the tone on tone stamping look!! 

Then I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Stamp Set in Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Embossing Clear Gloss Powder!! I added some Picket Fence and Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters!! Then I added 3 Large Snowflake Sequins and 3 Iridescent Jewels to the Center of the Snowflakes!! 
LOVE the way it turned out!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope you feel INSPIRED and are as EXCITED about the Holiday's as I am!! I'm looking forward to just hanging out and spending some time with my Boys!! I've MISSED them and I think they're looking forward to the BREAK from wearing their Masks ALL DAY EVERYDAY!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’—

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)