Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Day 9 of the Paper Sweeties 25 Days of Christmas!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
I'm up for Day 9 of the Paper Sweeties 25 Days of Christmas Celebration!! FULL of AMAZING Inspiration and Surprise SALES!! You won't want to miss a Day of the Festivities!!  
Today I've created a SWEET Gift Tag ready to decorate any of your Gifts this Holiday Season!! 
I LOVE being able to create my own Gift Tags using the products I already have and I LOVE the EAST yet BEAUTIFUL Design of this Tag!! They'd be EASY for any Mass Producing needs too!! 

I started by Stamping and Embossing my White Cardstock with Sentiments from the Merry Stamp Set!! I Stamped with WoW Embossing Ink and Embossed with some WoW Bright White Embossing Powder!! Then I used the SWEET Stitched Tags #2 Die Set and Die Cut the Stitched Tree from the Stamped and Embossed Cardstock!! 
I Die Cut a Striped Patterned Paper using the Stitched Tag For You Die Set!! Then I adhered the Embossed Stitched Tree Image to the Striped Stitched Tag using some Foam Tape!! 
I Die Cut another Stitched Tag Die using the For You Die Set from some Salt Water Taffy Cardstock and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Happy Holidays Planner Stamp Set!! This set is on SALE right now so it be one you want to snag up before they're gone!! 
I LOVE the Secret Santa Sentiment!! So I Stamped and Embossed it using some WoW Bright White Embossing Powder and then I Stamped the To: Sentiment from the Stand Add-on: Sweet Treats Stamp Set and its ready to add the recipients name with a White Gel Pen!! 
To finish off the Tag I Die Cut the Holly Image from some Green Felt and adhered it behind a Large Jingle Bell using some Zots Bling Dots!! I adhered them to some Cotton Candy and Bubble Gum Seam Binding Bows along with some White Tulle!! I LOVE the way it finishes off the Tag and it's SURE to make a Statement when delivered to the recipient!! 

Please bookmark our site and follow us on social media (links on right sidebar) to keep up to date with everything new from Paper Sweeties!  We’re hopping all month long, so be sure to come back each day to see a new project by one of our talented designers or a special surprise:

December 1st: planner team posts

December 2nd: Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

December 3rd: Karen Letchworth

December 4th:  SURPRISE DAY – choose your SALE when you shop ON-LINE through our website!

December 5th:  SURPRISE DAY – choose your SALE when you shop ON-LINE through our website!

December 6th:  SURPRISE DAY – choose your SALE when you shop ON-LINE through our website!

December 7th:  SURPRISE DAY – choose your SALE when you shop ON-LINE through our website!

December 8th: Karen Letchworth

December 9th: Larissa Heskett

December 10th:  Maria Patrick

December 11th:  Maria Patrick

December 12th:  Karen Letchworth

December 13th: Karen Bull

December 14th: Karen Bull

December 15th: Karen Bull

December 16th:  Larissa Heskett

December 17th:  Maria Patrick

December 18th:  Karen Letchworth

December 19th:  SURPRISE DAY – choose your SALE when you shop ON-LINE through our website!

December 20th:  Lisa Golzbein

December 21st: Lisa Golzbein

December 22nd:  Lisa Golzbein

December 23rd:  Larissa Heskett

December 24th:  Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

December 25th: Debbie Marcinkiewicz 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to one and all!


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll join us for the rest of the Celebration!! 

Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 
💗

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)