Friday, March 13, 2020

Congratulations Lily Gift Tag w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!  

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing this BEAUTIFUL Congratulations Gift Tag!! It would be easy to switch it up for any Occasion you need this time of the year too!! Think Easter, Baptism, First Communion or even Birthday's!! 

I Stamped and Embossed the NEW Easter Lily Image onto some White Cardstock and then used Copic Markers to Color it in!! I used Lilies: E81 , Y00 & Y11  Stamen: Y11, Y15 & YR23  Leaves & Stems: YG61, YG25 & YG18   Then I Die Cut it out using the coordinating Easter Lily Die Set then I added someTonic Studios Sunset Glitter Nuvo Drops to the Stamen for some Sparkle!! I LOVE the way it makes the Lily Image come to life!! 
I Die Cut a Fancy Edges Tag and then Inked it with some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and added some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink Splatters for some texture!! I adhered the Lily Image to the Tag with some Foam Tape and then Stamped and Die Cut the the Congratulations Sentiment from the NEW Bitty Bibs Stamp Set and adhered it with some Foam Tape!! Then I added it to a Woodgrain Gift Bag and added a Scrap Ribbon Bow!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!!  I hope I've INSPIRED you on ways to create a BEAUTIFUL Gift Tag to use for any of your gift giving needs!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’–

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)