Sunday, March 1, 2020

Paper Smooches March #1 Challenge ~ Anything Goes!!

Pin It
Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Today starts the NEW Paper Smooches March Challenge!! Our challenges are a fun way to get you inspired!! This months theme is-ANYTHING GOES.
Challenge deadline: March 14th, 2018 at 11:59pm PST
Winners will be posted on March 16th. 
Next challenge begins March 15th. 

Here are the rules: 
  1. Create a NEW project (card, tag, layout, journaling page, etc).
  2. You must use at least one Paper Smooches stamps/dies or free digital images- please link to our website: http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com
  3. Post your project on your blog/social media platform and submit a direct link to your post/image using our linking system. 
  4. Please display our banner on your blog post (right click on the banner and save to your computer. If you have any trouble, I am happy to email the image to you, savannahland2 at comcast dot net)
  5. All skill levels are welcome!!! 
  6. You can enter as many times as you like! 
Here's what you are playing for: 3 winners

  • One winner will win a prize pack (pictured below)
  • One winner will receive a $25 Paper Smooches gift certificate
  • One winner will receive a $5 Paper Smooches gift certificate
Thank You Card by Larissa Heskett for Paper Smooches using Sportsball, Seeing Stars, Vanilla Verbiage, Starry Stencil #papersmooches #papersmoochesstars #thankyoucard
Today I've made a Card to THANK the Coach of my son Beckett's Traveling Basketball Team!! They just finished their 7th Grade Season and had a Party to CELEBRATE!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! I LOVE being able to Personalize Cards like this and the Sportsball Set is a FUN one for ALL things Sports related!! I started by Masking off the Area in the top 2/3 of the Card!! THen I Stamped and Embossed the Basketball Images!! I used Copic Markers to color them in using VR00. VR02, YR18 & YR68!! Then I Stamped and Embossed another Basketball and Die Cut it out using the coordinating  Dies!! I wanted to add a POP of Red and Grey as those are our Colors!! So I used the Starry stencil and applied some Candied Apple Red Distress Ink to place the Stars!! I then took the Seeing Stars Stamp Set and Stamped the Little Stars in MFT Grey Grout Ink!! 
I then added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and finished off the design with some Star and Mini Star Silver Confetti for a touch of Sparkle!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Thank You Speech Bubble using the Vanilla Verbiage Stamp Set and Die Cut it out using the Vanilla Verbiage Icons Dies!! I adhered the Panel to the Cardbase using Foam Tape and then adhered the Basketball and the Thank You Speeche Bubble using Foam Tape for some Dimension!! I LOVE the way it turned out and I KNOW the Coach appreciated it, as ALL of the Boys signed it!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I CAN'T wait to see what you create for the Challenge!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   ðŸ’–

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is incredible Larissa!! There's so much wow factor here!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)