Friday, February 7, 2020

I WUF You, You ARF the Best w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
Newton
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today with a SWEET and Simple Valentine's Day Gift Bag/Tag!! I made this for Greyson for Valentine's Day and I just know he's gonna LOVE it!! 
I WUF You, You ARF the Best with Newton's Nook Designs by Larissa Heskett using Puppy Playtime, Fancy Edges Tag, Land Borders Die #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #puppyplaytime #valentines
I started by creating the Gift Bag from some My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper!! I just LOVE the Mini Buffalo Check Pattern and think it coordinates well with my SWEET Stella Puppy!! 
We have an English Setter named Stella and she's our Fur Baby!! The Boys still FIGHT over who gets to sleep with her lol!! As she has her choice of beds each night!! 
Next I Stamped and Embossed the Image from the NEW Puppy Playtime Stamp Set!! I used Copic Markers to Color it in and then used the Coordinating Puppy Playtime Dies to Die Cut it out!! 
I WUF You, You ARF the Best with Newton's Nook Designs by Larissa Heskett using Puppy Playtime, Fancy Edges Tag, Land Borders Die #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #puppyplaytime #valentines

I wanted to create a FUN Tag for the Scene so I used the NND Fancy Edges Tag Die Set and Die Cut the base from some White Cardstock!! I used Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to Ink the Tag and then Die Cut some Therm O Web Emerald Green Deco Foil Flock for the Grass using the NND Land Borders Die!! I used Distress Oxide Inks in Vintage Photo and Lucky Clover to add some Dimension and I LOVE how it looks!! I adhered it to the Tag using iCraft Ultra Bond Adhesive and then Stamped the Sentiment using Black Onyx Versa Fine Ink!! I Inked and Embossed the other Sentiment and Heart also from the set with Versa Fina Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I used Copic Markers to color the Heart and added a Few Heart Clay Embellishments to finish off the Scene!! I added it to the Gift Bag using a Mini Clothes Pin and added a Couple  Ribbon Bows with some Therm O Web Bling Mini Zots Adhesive Dots!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES'
LARISSA   ðŸ’–

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute Larissa! But your little guy with his pup steals the show for me!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)