Monday, April 29, 2019

You're Beary Special Mom w/ Reverse Confetti!!

Pin It



Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Today I'm stopping by to share a SWEET Mother's Day Card I made and am linking up to the April Reverse Confetti Stock you Stash Challenge!! I wanted a BRIGHT and CHERRY Card so I used a couple different Sets both older and newer to create my Card!!
This Sweet Bear from the NEW Big Bear Stamp Set just makes me SMILE!! I LOVE all of the things she/he can hold!! I wanted there to be a Card, Flowers and and a HEART full of Candies!! Then I used the Banner in Bloom Stamp Set to Stamp and Emboss some Flowers in White on my Cardbase and the Banner to POP up on the Focal Image!! I LOVE how BEAUTIFUL these are and the REALLY stand out once colored!! I used Copic Markers and then added Tonic Studio Glitter Nuvo Drops for some Sparkle and Dimension!! I Die Cut the Pierced Round Top Layers Die Cut and Inked it using some Distress Oxide Ink in Tumbled Glass and then added Water Droplets!! I Adhered everything with Foam Tape and adhered it to my Cardbase!! A few Sequins and Jewels finishes off the Designs!! 

On the inside of the Card I added the MOM Die Cut from the NEW Mom & Dad Duos Set!! I Die Cut it from some Cardstock that I inked using Distress Oxide Ink in Tumbled Glass!! I LOVE the way it turned out and KNOW my Mom is going to CHERISH this Card!!

THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

I'm also linking up

Grab our badge:


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. Layered in absolute sweetness Larissa! Such a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is lovely and I really like the layout.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)