Friday, November 2, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps November Release 2018 ~ Pear Tree Fri-Dies!!

Pin It

No automatic alt text available.

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!
I'm here today with Day 6 the LAST Day of the 
CAS-ual Fridays Stamps November Release 2018!!
Today we're showcasing the NEW Pear Tree Fri-Dies!! These Dies coordinate with the previously released Partridge in a Pear Tree Stamp Set!! 


For my Card Today I started by Stamping and Embossing the Partridge in a Pear Tree Image!! I used the NEW coordinating Pear Tree Dies to Die Cut it out!! I wanted to add a Snowflake to the Bird so I Stamped and Embossed the Snowflake using White Embossing Powder and then used a Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen to color over the Bird, Pears and the Bow for some Sparkle, then I added Morning Dew Nuvo Drops for some Dimension and I just LOVE how it turned out!! For the Background I inked with Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink and added some Water Droplets for some texture!! Then I Stamped and Embossed some Snowflake Images in White Embossing Powder!! I added some Tonic Studios Blizzard Glitter Drops to the Center of the Snowflakes and that finished off the background!! For the Ground I Cut a piece of Tim Holtz Wood Patterned Paper and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment in White Embossing Powder!! 
I used 3-D Foam Squares to POP up areas on my Pear Tree and adhered it to the Cardbase!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for Day 6 of the Release!!



COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)