Monday, August 13, 2018

Duo of Lovely Bloom Cards using Studio Katia for Drive By Crafts!!

Pin It

         Hello Crafty Friends!!  

I'm up on the Drive By Crafts Blog today to share some BEAUTIFUL Cards 
using the Lovely Blooms Stamp Set from Studio Katia!! 
SWOON!! This Image is just AMAZING!! I LOVE LARGE 
Images like this because there are SO MANY ways to use them!!



THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today 
and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 
I'll be up on the Drive By Crafts Blog again 
Next Friday so stay tuned for a SNEAK PEEK 
of my Projects using Avery Elle Products!! 

I'm linking up 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

5 comments:

  1. Both beautiful Larissa and your color is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bright flowers are gorgeous on both cards! So glad you shared one at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More blooming gorgeous creations Larissa! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larissa your cards are totally gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely stunning! You have given these flowers so much vibrancy through your gorgeous color palettes. And that subtle blue in the background is lovely. I especially like the way you incorporated the splatters and love the way you framed out the second card with that rectangle, but left the flowers extending over the edges. you've done beautiful work here and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)