Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Gold Glitter Embossed Thanks Card w/ Honey Bee Stamps!! =)

Pin It
Hello!!
I'm up on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog today with a Sweet Embossed Card!! I wanted to use the New Hello Gorgeous Stamp Set along with the New Large Thanks Stamp!!
large-thanks-stamp-web__52533_1478483372_200_200
SWOON two of my FAVORITES and they pair together so GREAT!! I've also used some of the BEAUTIFUL Autumn Sunset Sequin Mix and some of the Golden Sun Drops!! What is a Card without some SPARKLE!!??  =)  I started by Stamping and Embossing the Floral Image Frame and then I Stamped and Embossed the Large Thanks Sentiment using some WoW Glitter Embossing Powder!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how BEAUTIFUL this is in real life and using it as a Focal with the BEAUTIFUL Font of this Large Thanks Stamp just REALLY makes it POP off the Card!! I added some Gold Sequins and then added some of the Golden Sun Drops using Bling Glue Dots to adhere them to finish off the Design!!
                           

SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way this turned out and I hope it INSPIRES you to try some Embossing on your Next Card!! If you do I hope you share your creation with us as we LOVE to see what you create!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)
 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a classy card ~ WOW! Elegant colors and I like the sprinkling of sequins. Beautifully done Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)