Monday, November 28, 2016

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year Shaker Card!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I'm up on the Mint Owl Studio Blog and I'm sharing a FUN Holiday Shaker Card!! I've used the
Cardinal Greetings Stamp Set!! 
Cardinal Greetings
I Stamped and Embossed the images onto Distress Watercolor Paper!! I then Watercolored them using Distress Inks and then Fussy Cut out the Cardinal and the Branch!! I wanted some Pine Trees so I used Distress Inks and Stamped them then coated them with some Clear Embossing Powder!! I Die Cut a Stitched Circle for the Shaker Window and added some Acetate and Fun Foam!! I used the Honey Bee Stamps Poinsettia Sequin Mix for my Shaker Elements and then added some Nuvo Red Slippers Drops for the Berry's and some Nuvo Morning Dew Drops for the Beak!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you ENJOY some Cyber Monday Shopping!!
We're having a HUGE SALE so don't forget to check it out!!

Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

1 comment:

  1. This chubby little bird looks cute perched on the pine branch! Darling card Larissa!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)