Friday, July 22, 2016

Inky Paws Challenge #34 with Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It

Newton



HELLO and HAPPY FRIDAY!!
I'm here today with Newton's Nook Designs for the New Inky Paws Challenge  #34 Summer Theme!! I wanted to share a couple pairs of Earrings that I created using Shrink Plastic and the Hibiscus Die Set along with the Garden Window Die Set and the Garden Starter Stamp Set!! I used my Copic Markers to Color them before I shrunk them with my Heat Gun!! Then used E6000 Glue to adhere them together and added a Post Earring Back to them using the same E6000 Glue!! I used the Garden Starter Stamp Set and Stamped and Embossed the Frame and then used the Garden Window Die Set to Die Cut them and create the Earring Cards and Stamped and Embossed the Sentiments too!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they turned out and I think my Nieces are going to LOVE them too!!??  =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a Fabulous Weekend!!
COUNTRY-HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)