Monday, July 4, 2016

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 4th of July with Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
  Newton
HELLO &
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 4th of JULY!!
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today and what better way to CELEBRATE the 4th of July than with a Flag Card!! =) I've used the Newton's Nook Designs Points & Plumes Die Set along with the Newton's Nook Designs Touchdown Tails Stamp Set!! I wanted the Arrows to be Backed with Red Glitter to create the "Stripes" of the Flag and then I used the Star Image and White Heat Embossed them onto some Distress Watercolor Paper!! I then used Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and Colored the ENITRE Piece!! I took a Rag and Removed any of the Ink that was sitting on top of the Embossed Stars and Adhered it to my Card Front!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!!
Here's a Few Pictures from our 4th of July Celebration!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS 4th of July/ Week!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)