Monday, July 11, 2016

Vibrant Jewel Toned Butterflies w/ Mint Owl Studio!! =)

Pin It
HELLO and HAPPY MONDAY!!
Larissa here for my FIRST Mint Owl Studio Post and I'm SO EXCITED to share my VIBRANT Jewel Toned Butterfly Card with you today!! I started by Stamping and Embossing the Butterfly Images from the Mint Owl Studio Butterfly Kisses Stamp Set onto so Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper!! I Searched Pinterest for some Butterfly Images that I could use for my Colors and this is the Image I was INSPIRED by!! Don't you just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Vibrant Jewel Toned Colors!!?? I sure do!!   =)
I hope you'll stop by the Mint Owl Studio Blog to see how I created this Card
 and to leave me some LOVE!!
I'm also Linking up to the FUN Kathy Racoosin's
Join the Coloring Challenge! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)