Friday, September 18, 2015

MFT You Could be a Card Design Super Star Contest ~ Grateful Card!! =)

Pin It





Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the First Card I've made and entering into the MFT You Could be a Card Design Super Star Contest!! This is the Second Card I have made for this Contest and MAN is it FULL of AMAZING Entries!! I'm hoping I can go through and leave comments this weekend!!??  =)
I decided it would be FUN to create a Fall Themed Card and I've used the BEAUTIFUL MFT Falling Leaves Die Set along with the MFT Words of Gratitude Die Set!! I Water Colored the Water Color Paper and then Die Cut my Leaves then I added some Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint and let it Dry!! Then I added some Gold Mica Powder over the Top and BOY is this a BEAUTIFUL Card to look at in person!! =) It just make me SO HAPPY!! =) I glued all of the Die Cut Leaves onto a Distress Water Color Card Base and then added some Shading to really make the Leaves POP!! I Layered the Vellum Die Cut Panel on top after Die Cutting it with the MFT Double Stitched Rectangle Die Set!! I added the Grateful Die Cut after I Inked it and added a few more of the Leaves and the Banner that I Die Cut from the MFT BluePrints 20 Die Set and then I Heat Embossed the Sentiment in Ranger Gold Embossing Powder onto some Black MFT Cardstock!! A few Gold Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh in both 4mm, 6mm and 8 mm and some Gold Seed Bead Centers and my Card was Finished!! =)
 THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

4 comments:

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

Soooo pretty!!

Lisa said...

Beautifully done Larissa!!

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous card!! Those leaves are absolutely stunning! They look so realistic!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Those leaves look AMAZING! Just totally and completely gorgeous!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)