Monday, October 8, 2012

The Jars of Joy Challenge!! =)

Pin It
I was so INSPIRED by all of the CUTE ideas that were shared for this challenge over on the Moxie Fab World Blog!!  I also wanted to use this for the WCMD Challenge over at Ellen HutsonJulie Ebersole challenged us to create a Holiday Greetings card and this is what I came up with!! =)
vintage mason jar sconce
I knew I had to play along and I wanted to find a way to use my jar in a different way!! Not that I don't LOVE using them as jars, but I wanted to challenge myself to think outside of the box alittle!! So after looking at my jar stamps I decided it would be fun to turn it upside down and make it into a snowglobe for a Holiday card!! =) I had a BLAST making this card and I hope you like it too!!
Here are some photos!!



THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Larissa! Thanks for linking this up to the Jars of Joy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)