Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Halloween Fun with the Playdate Cafe!! =)

Pin It
Happy Tuesday!! =)
Today I wanted to play along with the FUN Challenge over at The Play Date Cafe!!

We were asked to make a card or any other crafty creation using Black, White and a Splash of Plum!
I was EXCITED when I saw all of the AWESOME creations created by the Design Team and I knew I had to play along!! So I decided to make a set of cards for Beckett's Kindergarten Teachers!! Here is what I came up with!! I used dies and stamps from My Favorite Things!!
Die-namics Spider Web Die & Stamp Set
I LOVE the way they turned out and I know his teachers will have fun sending them out!!


THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY-HUGS-N-KISSES
              LARISSA  =)

4 comments:

  1. Way too cute to spook Larissa! Love the stamps and dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Love the giant spider web. Glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable spider and web Larissa~the bow is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card! That spider is so cute. Thanks for joining us in the play date cafe!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)