HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!
Today we're showcasing the NEW
Halloween Basics Paper Pad
Halloween Accessories Die Set
Spiderwebs Die Set
Halloween Greetings Die Set
Available for purchase in our online shop starting Thursday September 24th

I Started by Die Cutting the NEW Arched Frames Panel from some Lavender Cardstock!! Then I added some Black Soot Paint Splatters!!
I Die Cut the NEW Halloween Greeting Sentiment "Trick or Treat" from some Black Cardstock and Orange Glitter Cardstock and adhered them together!!

Then I Die Cut the Cat Builder Pieces and created the Cat using Copic Markers to Color the Image for Texture and Dimension!! I used E40, E43 & E47 along with R81 for the Cheeks and Ears!!
I Die Cut the Pumpkin Outfit from the NEW Halloween Accessories Die Set!! I Inked with Distress Oxide Inks for some Dimension and Shading using Crackling Campfire and Gathered Twigs!! Then I used the Bow Die from the Birthday Accessories Die Set from Green Cardstock and Inked with Rustic Wilderness!!
I Die Cut all of the Candy Images from the NEW Halloween Accessories Die Set and then added them around the Image and Sentiment to finish off the Scene!! I adhered a scattering of some Gold Holographic Stars from Trinity Stamps and I LOVE the way they finish off the Card!!
For my Second Card I'm using the NEW Spiderwebs Die Set and Die Cut 2 of them from some Vellum!! Then I adhered them to some of the NEW Halloween Basics Paper that I added some Black Splatters to for some Texture!!
I Die Cut the NEW Happy Halloween Sentiment from the NEW Halloween Greetings Die Set from some White and Black Glitter Cardstock!! Then I adhered them together to create the Sentiment!!
I also Die Cut the Spider from the same Set from some Black Glitter Cardstock and added a Silver Glitter Star Embellishment from Trinity Stamps as well as a Red Rhinestone to resemble a Black Widow Spider!! I LOVE how it turned out!!

I Finished off the Design with some Black Star Confetti from Hero Arts as well as some Silver Glitter Stars from Trinity Stamps!!
Check out the Design Team Blogs for
more inspiration and featured project details:
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today I hope you feel INSPIRED!!??
I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💖





No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)