
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!
Welcome to the Newton's Nook Designs Birthday Party!! We're kicking things off today with the NEW Cake Builder Die Set and NEW Birthday Greetings Stamp Set!! They pair perfectly together for tasty birthday cards, or on their own for the SWEETEST Tags!! The possibilities are ENDLESS!!

Here's a CLOSE-UP look at the NEW Products!! SWOON!! I LOVE them!!
Today 've created a SWEET Gift Tag using the NEW Birthday Greetings Stamp Set along with the Essentials Tags Die Set, some Patterned Paper from the Birthday Time Paper Pad and a SNEAK PEEK from a NEW Set being showcased tomorrow!!
I Die Cut the Tag from some Patterned Paper from the Birthday Time Paper Pad and then Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the NEW Birthday Greetings Stamp Set!! Then I Die Cut the Balloon and String and Inked with some Distress Oxide Inks for some Dimension and adhered it to the Tag with some Foam Tape for some Dimension!! Then I Die Cut the Bow from the Gift Builder Die Set from some Glitter Cardstock!! I Layered 2 for a FUN Dimensional Bow and adhered it to the Balloon!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll come back by tomorrow for even more Inspiration as we continue to share the rest of the Release Products!!
Check out the Design Team Blogs for
MORE AMAZING Inspiration and Featured Project Details:
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today I hope you feel INSPIRED!!??
I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 💖

No comments:
Post a Comment
THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)