Friday, July 12, 2024

Bee Happy Embossed Gift Bag w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
Newton
Hello Crafty Friends!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Blog today sharing a FUN Summer Themed Gift Bag using some of the NEW Products!! I LOVE how this turned out and the fact that its so easy you could create multiples in no time for a Special Occasion like a Birthday or Shower to give as Party Favors!! So I hope these INSPIRE you to get Crafty!! 
Bee Happy Linen Gift Bag made by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Heartfelt Honeycomb Stamp Set and coordinating Honeycomb Die Set, Banner Trio Die Set, Fancy Edges Tag Die Set and the Farm Yard Paper Pad
I LOVE that you could personalize this in different ways like the Color of Embossing Powder you use, the Colors you use for the Scrap Ribbon Bow and Gift Tag and the Sentiment you choose to use for the Gift Tag!! So MANY possibilities here!! 
Bee Happy Linen Gift Bag made by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Heartfelt Honeycomb Stamp Set and coordinating Honeycomb Die Set, Banner Trio Die Set, Fancy Edges Tag Die Set and the Farm Yard Paper Pad
I Started with a Linen Gift Bag that I picked up from Hobby Lobby, but these can be found on Amazon and other Craft Stores too!! Then I took my Static Powder Tool and rubbed over the front of the Linen Bag!! Then I placed a Piece of Thick Cardstock on the inside of the Bag and placed it n my Misit Stamping Tool!! Then I Stamped the Heart Honeycomb Image from the NEW Heartfelt Honeycomb Stamp Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and then I embossed with some WoW Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder and heat Set it using my Embossing Tool!! SWOON!! The finished results are AMAZNG!! The Linen Embosses so well and I LOVE the added Sparkle too!! 
Bee Happy Linen Gift Bag made by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Heartfelt Honeycomb Stamp Set and coordinating Honeycomb Die Set, Banner Trio Die Set, Fancy Edges Tag Die Set and the Farm Yard Paper Pad
Next I Stamped and Embossed the Bee Image and Colored it with Copic Markers!! 
Yellow: Y00, Y13 & YR23     Blue: BG000 & BG13
Then I used the coordinating NEW Heartfelt Honeycomb Die Set to Die Cut the Image out!! I used a couple Zots Bling Adhesive Dots to adhere the Bee Image to the Gift Bag!!
 
Bee Happy Linen Gift Bag made by Larissa Heskett for Newton's Nook Designs using Heartfelt Honeycomb Stamp Set and coordinating Honeycomb Die Set, Banner Trio Die Set, Fancy Edges Tag Die Set and the Farm Yard Paper Pad
Then I finished off the Gift Bag with a Stamped and Embossed Gift Tag that I made using the Banner Trio Die Set and a Sentiment from the same NEW Heartfelt Honeycomb Stamp Set!! I Die Cut another Tag from the NEW Farm Yard Paper Pad and Layered them together using the Tag Topper from the Fancy Edges Tag Die Set!! Then I finished off the Design with a Scrap Ribbon Bow and I LOVE how this turned out!! Like I mentioned earlier this could be used for SO MNAY Occasions and is SURE to be a FAVORITE!! I hope it INSPIRES you!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES

LARISSA ðŸ’– 



1 comment:

  1. What a darling little bag, Larissa! This would be cute to fill with Bit O Honey candies!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)