Friday, December 1, 2023

No Peeking Christmas Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing this FUN Christmas Scene showcasing several Images from different sets that I paired together!!
I LOVE how it turned out!!
 
I started by Stamping and Embossing the Images with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! I used the kitten wearing a Santa hat, Holly and Candy Cane from the A Kitten Christmas Stamp Set and the cat peeking out of the gift box from the Newton's Gift Stamp Set!! Then I Stamped and Presents from the Newton's Stocking Stamp Set and the Newton's Christmas Kittens Stamp Set and Colored the Images with Copic Markers!! 
Next I created the Background Panel, I Inked with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and then I placed the Petite Snow Stencil over the Panel and Inked again with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink!! I added some WoW Embossing Powder in White Puff Twinkle to add Dimensional and Sparkly Snow the the Snow in the background!! SWOON!! I LOVE this technique for creating EASY Dimensional Backgrounds!! 

SWOON!! I LOVE this technique for creating EASY Dimensional Backgrounds!! Here's a Closeup of the AMAZING Results you get!! 

I used the coordinating A Kitten Christmas Die Set, Newton's Gift Die Set, Newton's Stocking Die Set to Die Cut all of the Images out!! I Fussy Cut the Package from the Newton's Christmas Kittens Set as I altered it alittle and then and then I adhered them to the Card Panel using Foam Tape for some added Dimension where needed!! I added some White Gel Pen Highlights as well as some Black Glaze Pen to the Eyes and Noses for some Dimension and Shine!! It really helps them to POP!! I added the Holly and Candy Cane Images that I added some Rock Candy Glitter and Glossy Accents to for some added Sparkle and Shine!!  
 Then I layered the Stenciled Card Panel to the Plaid Patterned Paper from the Meowy Christmas Paper Pad, cutting it out with the Frames & Flag Die Set to give it a scalloped edge!! I adhered the entire Panel to my White Cardbase using Foam Tape for Dimension and I LOVE how this FESTIVE Christmas Scene turned out!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a 
FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA
 ðŸ’š


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)