Thursday, September 29, 2022

S' Mores You Make my Heart Happy w/ Lawn Fawn Fanatics #133 Awesome Autumn Challenge!!

Pin It



HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm stopping in today to share a STUNNING Fall Card 
that can be used for ANY Occasions using LOTS of Lawn Fawn Products and joining in the FUN Lawn Fanatics Challenge #133 Awesome Autumn!! 

SQUEAL!! One of the things I LOVE most about Fall are the S' Mores around the Campfire and the Coolness of the Evening Air with the Smell of the Fall Harvest all around!! I hope this card transports you there and I hope you LOVE it as much as I do!!??
I Started by Die Cutting the SWEET Lawn Fawn Smiley S’mores Die Set from some Deco Foil Flock Sheets in White Latte!! I Adhered some Easy Cut Adhesive to a Piece of White Cardstock and then removed the Backing and Adhered some of the Deco Foil Flock in White Latte to the Adhesive and then ran it through my Die Cutting Machine to burnish the Flock into the Adhesive!! Then I removed the Backing Paper and Die Cut the Image!! To add some Texture and Color I Inked with some Gathered Twigs Distress Ink!! Resembles a REAL Fire Toasted Marshmallow Right!!?? 

Next I created my Card Panel using the Lawn Fawn Simple Stripes Diagonal Backdrop Die from some Distress Watercolor Cardstock!! Then I Inked with some Salvage Patina Distress Oxide and added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters for some Texture!!
I adhered the Images together to create my Fall Wreath!! I used the Lawn Fawn Magic Iris Fall Leaves Add-On Die and I LOVE all of the Bright Colors!! I used some Foam Tape behind some of the Die Cut Images to add some Dimension!! I LOVE the look of varying the Dimensions to add even more interest to the Scene!! BEAUTIFUL Right!!??
For even more Sparkle I added some Vintage Photo Distress Glitter to the Chocolate and some Rock Candy Glitter to the Graham Crackers!! SWOON!! I LOVE the added touch of Sparkle and Texture it adds!!
I Stamped and Embossed the "S’Mores" Sentiment from the 
Lawn Fawn S’more the Merrier Stamp Set and adhered it to the Card Panel with some Foam Tape for some Dimension!! Then I added some Trinity Stamps Bronze Baubles  to the Center of the Sunflowers for some added Shimmer and Dimension and I think the finish off the Sunflowers!! 
I used the NEW Deco Foil Happy Everything Adhesive Transfer to finish the Sentiment on the inside of the Card saying ” You Make My Heart Happy”!!
 If you missed my Post a couple weeks ago HERE you’ll want to check it out for MORE Ideas!! I Foiled again with the Rainbow Shattered Glass Deco Foil and that Ombre Color matches the Front of the Card Panel PERFECTLY!!

So there you have it a STUNNING Fall Card SURE to BRIGHTEN anyone's Day and by just changing the Sentiment could be used for ANY Occasion!! I had a BLAST Creating this Card and I'm EXCITED to I got to play along with the  Challenge!! It's been awhile since I've been able to just sit down and just PLAY!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today, I HOPE I've INSPIRED you on ways to use those Products you may have laying around in your Stash and use them to create a SPECIAL Project!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA 🧡

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)