Friday, November 5, 2021

Peace, Love & Joy Spinner Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm up on the NND Blog today sharing an ADORABLE Spinner Card using some of the NEW Products from Newton's Nook Designs Holiday Release!! 
I Started by Creating my Card Panel!! Die Cutting a SSS Double Stitched Circle in the Front of the Panel and Inking with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the "Peace, Love & Joy" Sentiment from the NEW Heartfelt Holidays Stamp Set!! Then I Die Cut a Candy Cane Patterned Paper from the Meowy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad using the Frames & Flags Die Set and Die Cut the same Stitched Circle in the Front of the Panel, lining it up with the Inked Panel so the Circles would match as the card opened to the Inside of the Card!!
Then I Stamped and Embossed the SWEET Snowman Couple from the NEW Snow Much Cheer Stamp Set!! I colored the Image in using Copic Markers!! 
Black: N5, N3 & N0    Red: R14, R37 & R39    Pink: RV11     White: N0 & N2     Green: YG61, YG63 & YG67     
Snowman Couple: BG000, BG11    
Orange: YR00, YR18 & YR68 
I Die Cut the Snowman Couple out using the coordinating Snow Much Cheer Die Set and then 
I added some Glossy Accents to the Carrot Noses, the Holly Berries, the Buttons and the Red Bow!! Once the Glossy Accents was Dried completely, then I added some Adhesive and some Iridescent Glitter to add some Sparkle and Shine!! 
Then I decorated the Inside of the Card using the Stitched Circle Die Cut from the front Card Panel and Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the NEW Snow Much Cheer Stamp Set!! To finish the Card off I adhered several different sized Snowflake Sequins!! I adhered some Trinity Stamps Fair Rocks Rhinestones to the center of the Snowflakes for some extra Sparkle!! 
In order to create the Spinning Element I Sandwiched my Colored Snowman Image with a Plain White Snowman Die Cut around a Clear Jewelry Thread!! Placing the thread in the Center of the 2 Die Cuts and leaving extra Thread coming out of both the Top and the Bottom of the Sandwiched Die Cuts!! Then I adhered the Sandwiched Images to the Cardbase using some Double Sided Adhesive Tape!! Placing the Clear Jewelry Thread to both the Top and the Bottom of the Cardbase!! Making sure the Thread didn't show behind the Card Front Panel, that I adhered to the Cardbase centering it over the Die Cut Window!!  
I just LOVE the way this Card turned out!! Spinner Cards are my NEW Favorite Interactive Cards to make!! I hope you'll give them a try if you've never made one before!! They are SO FUN to make and my Boys have been Playing with this Card seeing who can make it spin the MOST!! So I already KNOW this is going to make the Recipient VERY HAPPY!!  

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and ALL WEEK!! I hope I've INSPIRED you on ways to use the NEW NND Holiday Release Products available NOW!! 
I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create with them!! 
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA

4 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)